In 1857 Bishop Cothale Started home for destitute boys. This place was beneficial for the orphans irrespective of religion, caste and creed. In 1920-21 this home was re-started with full fledged. It was approved by the Government on 08.11.1942 with inmates of 300 boys. It was funded by Holy Childhood Organisation. It was run by Coimbatore Diocese and Governed by Brothers of St. Micheal’s. This home is beneficial for the boys as it imparts education and has produced many professionals who are now the Cream of the Society. Though the Monetary benefits were stopped still it continuous to render its service for the poor and needy.