The seed for this School was sown by Rev. Fr. Jarrige in 1846. As, education is the true pain reliever without any tinge of side effects this basic school for the beginners is the boon for this locality. It was approved by the Government in 1942 and got its Permanent recognition on 31.05.1949. Though it has crossed its diamond jubilee year it still continuous to serve its purpose.